The Grey Town House is a six bedroom property providing convenient shared accommodation facilities. All rooms have access to the communal spaces including; kitchen, bathroom, lounge and garden. Street parking is available at this property. The Grey Town House can be rented as individual double rooms (maximum of two guests per room), or as entire property (maximum of twelve guests).
Located within less than 0.6 miles of Cathedral Church of St Woolos and 2.1 miles of Wales National Velodrome in Newport, The Grey Town House provides accommodation with free WiFi.
Tredegar House is 2.5 miles from the homestay, while St Joseph’s Convent is 350 yards away. Bristol Airport is 18.6 miles from the property.
41 Risca Road, Newport, NP20 4HX
To stay in a room, select the room below.
- Guests: 12
- Amenities: Bath or Shower, Carbon monoxide detector, Cleaning products, Clothes rack, Dining table, , Electric kettle, Fire extinguishers, Flat-screen TV, Free toiletries, free wi-fi, Garden, Garden view, Hairdryer, Heating, Ironing Facilities, Kitchen, Linen, Microwave, Non-smoking throughout, Oven, Refrigerator, Smoke alarms, Socket near the bed, Sofa bed, Sorry, pets are not allowed, Streaming service (like Netflix), Toaster, Toilet, Toilet paper, Towels, Wardrobe or closet, Washing machine
- View: Garden view
- Bed Type: Six Double Bedrooms
- Categories: All Accommodation, Five Bedroom, Newport Serviced Accommodation, One Bedroom, Six Bedroom, Three Bedroom, Two Bedroom
- Location: All Accommodation, Newport
- Book Online Facility: Email enquiry
- Bathroom: Ensuite, Shared Bathroom