Guardian View is a newly refurbished, three-bed house in Abertillery, South Wales, comprising four double beds and one sofa bed. Abertillery is located in the Ebbw Fach Valley in the historic county of Monmouthshire.
Visit the Guardian – Six Bells Mining Memorial, Cwmtillery Lakes and Abertillery District Museum.
46 Richmond Road, Six Bells, Abertillery, NP13 2PF
- Guests: 9
- Amenities: Bath or Shower, Carbon monoxide detector, Dining table, Electric kettle, Flat-screen TV, Free toiletries, free wi-fi, Garden, Heating, Ironing Facilities, Kitchen, Linen, Microwave, Non-smoking throughout, Oven, Refrigerator, Shower, Smoke alarms, Socket near the bed, Sofa bed, Sorry, pets are not allowed, Streaming service (like Netflix), Street parking, Terrace, Toaster, Toilet, Toilet paper, Towels, Wardrobe or closet, Washing machine
- Bed Type: 3 bedrooms: 4 double beds, one sofa bed
- Categories: Abertillery, All Accommodation, Three Bedroom
- Location: All Accommodation, Abertillery
- Book Online Facility: Book direct
- Bathroom: Shared Bathroom